After you've assigned lessons, you will want to follow their progress and keep track of what needs feedback, what's been completed, what's been returned for revision, and more. Fortunately, it's quite easy to monitor the status of assignments.
- Click on “Classes” at the top of ThinkCERCA. From here you will see a list of all your classes.
- Click on the class with the assignment you would like to see the grades of.
- You will see a list of assignments for that class. Click on the assignment you would like to view.
- From there you will see the status of the assignment as it pertains to each student in the class.
- You can click the status column to sort assignments by their progress to completion.