The student experience in iPads and Android tablets is better than it ever was with the new ThinkCERCA app.
Students can now install the ThinkCERCA application which will enable a lot of new cool features:
- Free from the browser: you can use the ThinkCERCA application after you have installed it without the need of using any web browser
- Full screen experience: the new ThinkCERCA application maximizes the screen size by always working in full screen
- No need to access the app store: you can simply login to the application once and then you can install it on the home screen. From that moment on, you can simply access the app from the new app icon in your home screen.
- Landscape mode: the app reinforces the usage of landscape mode vs. portrait. The whole experience is much better when students use it in landscape, that is why we now suggest portrait users to rotate the app to landscape for the best possible experience.
- Performance improvements: the new ThinkCERCA app loads faster than ever since it is partially loading local information. It can even be used offline!
- Highlighting text improvements: students can now experience the new highlighting experience for touch devices
- Navigation and scrolling: scrolling and navigating through the activities and the text feels natural with the new ThinkCERCA app
Note that once it has been added to the home screen, the web browsers are not needed anymore since the app is independent of them.
Screen shots and steps from an iPad:
1) Open Safari, Go to www.thinkcerca.com
2) Select the icon on the top right
3. Select “Add to Homescreen”
4. Look for ThinkCERCA icon on Homescreen
5. Select the Icon to open the app and Log In to ThinkCERCA
Screen shots and steps from an Android phone:
1) Go to www.thinkcerca.com
2) Choose more options in Chrome
3) Choose to add it to the home screen
4) Use the home screen icon to login from now on