Although ThinkCERCA does not have an iOS or Android app, you can add a web clip to the home screen of an iOS or Android device that acts like a native app. With the web clip, students do not need to navigate through the web browser to access ThinkCERCA.
The ThinkCERCA web clip offers:
- Full-screen experience
- Reinforced landscape mode
- Faster loading
- Easy highlighting
- Improved navigation and scrolling
Once the web clip has been added to the home screen of the device, a web browser is not needed to access ThinkCERCA.
Add the Web Clip to an iPad:
- Open Safari and go to learn.thinkcerca.com.
- Select the share icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the URL.
- Select “Add to Homescreen.”
- Look for ThinkCERCA icon on the home screen.
- Select the icon to open the app and log on to ThinkCERCA.
Add the Web Clip to an Android Device:
- Go to learn.thinkcerca.com
- Select "more options" in Chrome.
- Choose to "Add to Home screen."
- Look for the ThinkCERCA icon on the home screen.
- Select the icon to open the app and log on to ThinkCERCA