If you have a G Suite for Education account and use a Google Classroom to distribute tasks to your students, you can now easily share ThinkCERCA assignments via this method.
1. Click on the Classes tab (or the down arrow next to it, which displays a dropdown menu).
2. To the far right of each class on the Classes page (or below each class in the dropdown), click on Assignments.
3. To the right of each assignment name, you will see a grey gear; click on it and select "Share to Google Classroom."
4. Your Google Classroom will open; follow the onscreen instructions to share the assignment:
• Choose your class.
• Select "Create Assignment."
• Enter the assignment details as relevant and click "Assign."
After you share an assignment to your Google Classroom, your students can click on the link provided, which will take them directly to the assignment within the ThinkCERCA application. (For security purposes, if they weren't already logged into ThinkCERCA, they will be prompted to log in.)
• Students do not need to register for ThinkCERCA with their Google accounts; they will be able to access their assignments using their standard ThinkCERCA login credentials.