If you have a G Suite for Education account and use a Google Classroom to distribute tasks to your students, you can easily share ThinkCERCA assignments. Follow these steps to share an assignment to Google Classroom:
- Navigate to the Classes page.
- Select a current assignment from your Classes page. Alternatively, you can select an assignment from your Planner page.
- Next to the assignment name, select the gear icon to view the dropdown list.
- Select “Share to Google Classroom.”
- Your Google Classroom will open. Follow the onscreen instructions to share the assignment:
- Choose your class.
- Select “Create Assignment.”
- Enter the relevant assignment details and click “Assign.”
After you share an assignment to your Google Classroom, your students can click on the link provided, which will take them directly to the assignment within the ThinkCERCA application. (For security purposes, if they weren't already logged into ThinkCERCA, they will be prompted to log in again.)