When adding students to a class, teachers can either add students manually (best for adding 10 or fewer students) or add students from a school roster. If you don’t know if your school has submitted a school roster or if you prefer to add students to a class manually, follow these steps:
- Click on Classes in the top navigation.
- Select the class you wish to add students to.
- Toggle to the “Roster” tab next to “Planner.”
- Select the button “+ Enroll Students.”
- Select the option to “Manually Add.”
- Enter a student’s first name, last name, and email. Select the student’s enrolled grade level.
- Select “Generate Password.”
- A screen will appear confirming the student’s email and password. Be sure to write the password down. It can't be retrieved once you close the screen.