If you encounter a 422 error or similar issue when trying to login or use ThinkCERCA, you may need to enable cookies on your web browser.
1. In the top right corner of the Chrome browser window, click the Chrome Menu button (it looks like three vertical dots).
2. Select "Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on Advanced to expand the Advanced Settings drop-down menu.
4. Select "Content Settings" and then "Cookies."
5. Ensure that the "Allow sites to save and read cookie data" toggle is on/blue.
1. In the top left corner of your computer, click on the "Safari" drop-down menu.
2. Select "Preferences."
3. Go to "Security."
4. Ensure that "Block all cookies" is NOT selected.