When you go to your Assignments page to grade Applied Reading & Writing lessons, you have the option of Quick Score or Rubric Score.
Use the Quick Score to quickly and easily give feedback to students about their writing. Provide targeted feedback, and assign a personal growth focus to help students take ownership over their revisions.
Use the Rubric Score to provide consistent, standards-aligned feedback as a team. Provide additional comments in each area of the rubric in addition to assigning a personal growth focus.
- Select Assignments from the Classes tab
- Go to the Assignment you want to grade, select "Quick Score" OR if you've already selected "Quick Score," select "Continue Grading"
- Any student who has received and completed the assignment will show up on the left-hand side of the screen, along with their grades.
- View the student's essay or full work (by selecting the link), and select a score.
- Return for revision or submit your grade from this page.