There are many lesson types in ThinkCERCA:
To assign any of these lessons in ThinkCERCA, you must first navigate to the type of lesson you wish to assign. Then, follow these steps to assign the lesson to your whole class, a group of students, or individual students:
- Select the “Assign” button.
- Choose a class to assign the lesson to.
- Select “Next.”
- You will be presented with a screen that – by default – matches differentiated lessons to students’ reading levels. You can accept this suggestion or override it, assigning lessons by groups, individuals, or an entire class. You can also add or remove levels. (If a differentiated level is not available, leveled suggestions may not appear by default.)
You can assign one lesson to one student in a class:
- Adjust the differentiated lessons as you see fit, and select “Next.”
- Then, you can use the calendar icon to select the duration for the lesson.
- Select “Assign” to assign the lesson.
- Finally, select “View Class Planner” or “Done” to complete the assignment process.