If you have a teacher, instructional coach, school administrator, or district administrator account, you can reset your password in the Account Settings page of ThinkCERCA.
To reset your password within ThinkCERCA, follow these steps:
- Log into ThinkCERCA.
- In the right corner of the navigation bar, select the arrow next to your name.
- A dropdown field will appear. Select the option to visit Profile Settings.
- Click the pencil icon next to “Account Settings.”
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Select “Save” to reset your password.
If you do not remember your password and cannot log into ThinkCERCA, follow these steps:
- Visit the Login page.
- Click “Forget your password?”
- An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.
If you encounter difficulty resetting your password, please email email@example.com or use the chat feature in ThinkCERCA to receive further assistance.