Auto-Assigning to reading levels is only available with a ThinkCERCA Subscription. Please contact email@example.com if you're interested in learning more.
Choosing Auto-Assign when assigning an Applied Lesson Set will automatically assign the lesson to the grade levels you previously assigned. If you want to learn more about setting up reading levels, please click here.
- Go to the Lesson Library tab from your Teacher Dashboard.
- Browse the CERCA Sets by clicking on "by CERCA set" and select a set.
- After selecting a set, check out the information about the set including Key Question and topics.
- To assign, Select a class on the righthand side of your screen.
- On the top of the Applied Lesson List, an "Auto-Assign" button will appear.
- Select "Auto-Assign" to assign articles for the previously designated Reading levels of each student. (You can also select "Manage Reading Levels" before you assign to change or verify a student's reading level.)
- Select a due date and click "Submit" to assign.
*You can also search for a topic using our search feature, then select a lesson, and from that lesson page you can press "view all lessons in the set", as seen in this video below*