Premium subscribers may choose to automatically assign all Applied Reading & Writing lessons within a given set to students in the corresponding reading groups.
1. In the "By CERCA Set" view of the Lesson Library page, find the set you'd like to assign (you can use the filters on the left to search by subject).
• Alternately, to access sets via the "By Lesson" view, select a single lesson, then click on the "View Set" button at the top of the lesson detail page (assuming the lesson belongs to a set).
2. Select the desired set to see a list of all the lessons it contains.
3. Via the dropdown menu in the top right corner, select the class to which you want to assign lessons from this set; under the class name, you'll see a list of all reading groups contained in that class.
4. Scroll to the "Applied Reading & Writing Lessons" section, then click on the "Auto Assign" button at the top of the section.
5. You will now see all applicable Applied Reading & Writing lessons displayed under the corresponding reading groups (on the right, under the selected class name). Select a due date and click "Submit." (You may change the due date or delete assignments later.)