You can create custom lessons by clicking on "Custom Lessons" at the top of your navigation screen
- To grade these custom lessons, from Your Classes on your Teacher Dashboard, select “Assignments” for your desired section to grade.
- Select “Needs Grading” for completed assignments. Student names will appear if work has been submitted.
- Select score to see item analysis of multiple-choice performance.
- Select “Needs Grading” to read student writing while accessing rubric.
- Select “Select a Score” for each component of the rubric. Click boxes for appropriate component.
- Add comments in individual sections of the rubric or overall at the bottom.
- Select a passage from the text to add specific feedback within student writing.
- Select a growth focus for the student to improve upon in his or her next assignment.
- Select “Submit.”
To return feedback and comments without a grade, select “Submit with No Score” and “Submit.”
To return to the student for revision, select "Return for Revision."