Direct Instruction lessons contain five multiple-choice questions that are automatically graded upon submission. No additional grading is required. However, you may review students' scores and compare their responses to the relevant standards. Note that the process for grading Direct Instruction lessons also applies to grading Additional Reading Practice lessons.
1. Click on the Classes tab (or the down arrow next to it, which displays a dropdown menu).
2. To the far right of each class on the Classes page (below each class in the dropdown), click on Assignments.
3. Scroll until you find the desired Direct Instruction lesson. (You may wish to first filter by "Completed" to narrow the list.)
4. Click "View All Students" to see the entire class' scores, listed by individual student.
5. Click on a single student's score for a full analysis.
6. This will display a table containing the selected student's responses per question, as compared to the class average and applicable standard; click on each question in the table to see the question itself, the correct answer, and the relevant standard at left.