1. Co-teachers need to sign up for their own ThinkCERCA teacher accounts.
2. Co-teachers must then upgrade their accounts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat live with a member of our team if you need your school's upgrade code.
3. Provide your intended co-teachers with the codes for any classes you wish them to join.
4. When co-teachers click the "Add a Class" link on the Classes page (or the "+New Class" link in the dropdown), they'll see the options "Create a New Class" and "Join Class as a Co-Teacher." They'll simply enter the class code(s) you provided (one at a time, if they're joining multiple classes) and click "Add Class."
• Note: If you forget the process for adding a co-teacher, navigate to the applicable class roster and click the "Add A Co-Teacher" link for instructions.