1. Click on the Classes tab (or the down arrow next to it, which displays a dropdown menu).
2. On the Classes page (or in the dropdown), click the "Manage Classes" button.
3. Tick the box next to any class you'd like to archive (which removes it from your dashboard).
4. Click the "Archive" button.
• You can unarchive classes at any time via the same method described above, except that you'll refer to the list of archived classes (below your current classes) and will click "Unarchive" instead of "Archive."
• Don't worry—no student work will be lost when you archive and/or unarchive classes!