There are several different ways to add students to classes.
1. Create your class and note the class code.
2. Follow the instructions provided here to create an individual student account (which either you or your student may do).
3. Provide your students with the class code; when they log in, they'll be prompted to enter the code to enroll themselves.
Option 2 (Premium Only)
Option 3 (Premium Only)
1. Under the "Classes" tab, click "Manage School Roster."
2. Click the "Edit" buttons next to the relevant student's name.
3. You'll see the student's profile, which will include a class list. To add the student to more classes, simply select another class from the "Select an Available Class" dropdown menu.
4. The list will update to reflect the addition. (You may also remove students from classes here.)