Yes! You can now print the work your students have done on their Applied Reading & Writing lessons. Please keep in mind, since only Applied Reading & Writing lessons can be printed, this feature is only available to Premium subscribers.
1. Click on the Classes tab (or the down arrow next to it, which displays a dropdown menu).
2. To the far right of each class on the Classes page (below each class in the dropdown), click on Assignments.
3. This is the list of lessons currently assigned to the class; to the far right of each applicable assignment, you'll see a printer icon (next to the gear).
• Note that only Applied Reading & Writing lessons that have been completed (whether graded or not) are eligible for printing.
• At this point, you may wish to filter assignments if you want to see only lessons with a particular status (such as "Needs Grading").
4a. Click on the printer icon to print all students' completed work on the assignment....
4b. Click on the "View All Students" button beneath the printer and gear icons to see a list of all students to whom the lesson is assigned; to print a single student's work on the assignment, click on the printer icon to the far right of that specific student's name.
Alternately, you may also print assignments as you score them. Whether you select "Quick Score" or "Rubric Score" (and remember, once you choose, you cannot switch!), you will see a link to print.
Refer to the screenshots below to see where you can find the print button.
When you are viewing a whole class' assignments:
When you click "View All Students" to see individual students' assignments:
When you are grading using Rubric Score:
When you are grading using Quick Score: