Students do not need to create a new ThinkCERCA account for each class. Assignments are separated by class name on their dashboards.
There are two ways a student can enter a new class. The first way, is the student can do it themselves when they log in.
Steps for the student
1. Students will log in to ThinkCERCA with their username and password.
2. At the bottom of their dashboard, they'll click on "Add Another Class."
3. At the prompt, they'll enter the 6-character class code provided by their teacher.
The second way is that the teacher can pull the student into his or her class from the "Manage School Roster" page.
Steps for the teacher
As a teacher, you now have the ability to add students to your classes!
1. Go to "Classes" up at the top of your page
2. Click on "Manage School Roster"
3. You will that student now has their own mini profile and you can click "Edit" to get into it.
4. Once you click "Edit" you will see the student profile and have the ability to add or remove them in classes.