Once assignments are submitted in ThinkCERCA, they are considered "completed." However, teachers may elect to mark assignments that are "in progress" or "not started" as "completed" as well.
Follow these steps to mark assignments completed without submitting a score:
- Navigate to the Classes page.
- Click on the class that has the assignment you would like to mark as complete.
- Once you click that class you will be taken to the Planner for that class, which displays a list of assignments. Select an assignment.
- To mark all assignments in that class as "completed," select the gear icon next to the name of the assignment and select “Mark All as Completed.” To mark an individual student’s assignment as "completed," select the gear icon in the same row as their name and click “Mark as Complete.”
- In either case – marking all assignments or an individual assignment as "completed" – you will be prompted to confirm your selection.
Marking assignments as complete will submit them without a score. However, you can still provide feedback on Writing Lessons and submit a score after they have been marked as "completed."