1. In the top right corner of the Chrome browser window, click the Chrome menu (three vertical dots).
2. Select Settings.
3. Click to expand the Advanced dropdown menu at the very bottom of the screen.
4. In the Privacy and Security section, select "Clear Browsing Data."
5. Tick the check boxes to select "Browsing History," "Passwords," and "Autofill Form Data" (everything else is optional).
6. From the dropdown at the top, choose to clear the selected items from "the beginning of time."
7. Click "Clear Browsing Data."
• Clearing your cache will remove any previously autofilled usernames and passwords.
• The precise phrasing of the options you need to select to clear your Chrome cache may vary depending on the device and browser version.