Downloading and pinning the ThinkCERCA website as an app is a great way to avoid having to direct your students to the website every class. They can just select ThinkCERCA from their Chromebook Shelf and login.
If you want to automatically install ThinkCERCA on all of your managed Chromebooks in your school, please follow the instructions provided by Google.
1. From the Chromebook shelf choose the magnifying glass.
2. Click on and open the Web Store.
3. In the Chrome Web Store search for “ThinkCERCA”. It will appear in the Apps section to the right.
4. Click + Add to Chrome.
5. Press the "Add app" button on the popup alert.
6. From the All Apps window that pops up, right-click on ThinkCERCA and select “Open as window.”
7. Right-click ThinkCERCA again and select “Pin to shelf.”
That’s it! Now you and your students may access ThinkCERCA directly from the shelf.
Note: This is only available for Chromebooks.