School Leaders and Principals can see their students performance by strand over time by Class with the Insight Performance by Class Report. This report shows high level mastery by strand by teacher, as well as allowing you to drill down by individual strand segment or by full class to see student specific performance and detailed performance over time.
High Level Student Performance by Strand
- From where you are in the Home Page (Lesson Library) click on “Insight” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Performance by Class” in the left Reports list
- You can now scroll up and dow the screen to see performance by strand broken up in each of your classes.
- You can select the Teacher for whose classes you would like to see
- If you would like to see the detail of a strand click on a strand segment
Detailed Student Performance by Strand Segment
- Once you have clicked on a strand segment you will see a list of students that fit into that strand segment
- You can click on strand circles of individual students to see the assignments corresponding to that strand filter
- You will then see a graph that represents differentiated assignments in that strand over time
- You can toggle the next and previous arrows to see different time ranges
- You can see further detail on individual assignments by clicking one or the circles or bands in the scatter plot graph (bands represent grade banded lessons - e.g. Lesson grade level 6-8)
Individual Assignment Metrics
- Once you have clicked on an individual circle or band in the performance over time graph, a box will expand below the graph showing the details for that assignment
- You can see standards, grades, and grade levels associated with that particular assignment.
- You can also hide or toggle this information by clicking another dot or band, or by clicking the Hide This label in the top right.
Detailed Student Performance by Class
- Instead of clicking on an individual strand segment, you can select View Full Class. This has the same behavior as looking at an individual strand segment, but instead shows all students and strands for a particular class.