If you want students to revisit any of their already-completed assignments, you may reset and return assignments to your students for a complete redo; Premium subscribers have the additional option of returning assignments for revision as well.
Note that if you send students' work back for redo, this will ERASE all of their prior work on the assignment.
How to Return for Revision (Premium Only)
Premium subscribers can elect to return assignments for student revision as the final step in the grading process for certain assignment types:
1. After you pick a scoring type (rubric or quick) you will then be taken to the grading page where you can grade your student's assignments
2. From this page you will see a button that says "Return for Revision"
3. Click this button and the lesson will be returned to the student with no work lost.
How to Return for Redo
Remember that if you send students' work back for redo, this will ERASE all of their prior work on the assignment.
1. Click on the Classes tab (or the down arrow next to it, which displays a dropdown menu).
2. To the far right of each class on the Classes page (or below each class in the dropdown), click on Assignments.
3. You'll see a list called "Current Assignments." Scroll or filter till you find the desired assignment.
4a. If you want the entire class to redo the assignment, click on the grey gear to the right of the lesson title and select "Reset and Return for Redo" from the dropdown menu. This will clear existing responses and reassign the lesson to your class.
• Note that you will only see the "Reset and Return for Redo" option for the entire class if every student has already completed the assignment.
4b. If you want individual students to redo the assignment, click the "View All Students" button to the right of each lesson title. The names of all students to whom this lesson is assigned will appear.
5. Click the grey gear to the right of each student's name; from the dropdown menu, select "Reset and Return for Redo."
• Note that you will only see the "Reset and Return for Redo" option for students who have already completed the assignment.