Create a District Administrator Account
- Go to learn.thinkcerca.com and select “Sign Up."
- Select "Sign up using your email." Alternatively, you can sign up with Google or Clever.
- Enter your first and last name, then click "Next."
- Enter your school email and preferred password, then click "Next."
- If you have an upgrade code, you may enter it and will be associated to your correct school. If your school has purchased ThinkCERCA Premium, your dedicated School Success Manager can provide you with an upgrade code.
- Select "District Administrator."
- Select “Create Account” to finalize your administrator account.
- A member of ThinkCERCA will be in touch to verify your account. This ensures that school information remains secure.