You can search ThinkCERCA's entire Lesson Library via two methods: filters and keyword search.
How to Search via Filters
1. The list of filters is located on the left-hand side of the Lessons Library page.
2. You can choose to filter by lesson type, subject, grade level, standard (strands), and theme.
3. Tick the check boxes to select your filtering criteria; the more options you select, the narrower the search and the more specific (and fewer) results your search will return.
• Note: You may select multiple options per filter type.
4. To clear your selected criteria, click the "Reset" link at the top of the list of filters.
How to Search by Keyword
1. The search box is located on the upper right-hand side of the Lessons Library page.
2. Enter a search term or terms and hit Enter.
3. The search will return all lessons that contain your keyword(s) anywhere in their text.
• Note: Adding more keywords will not narrow your search results; instead, the search will return all lessons that contain any of your keywords.
4. To clear your keywords, click the X in the search box.
• Note: Filters and keyword search are not cumulative; you can't perform a keyword search and filter your results simultaneously.