How to Zoom In/Out
Do you want the text to be bigger or smaller?
• Mac: Command + / Command -
• PC: Control + / Control -
How to Remove Zoom
Did you zoom by accident?
• Mac: Command 0 (zero)
• PC: Control 0 (zero)
How to Find Text
Are you looking for a specific word?
• Mac: Command F
• PC: Control F
How to Set Up Audio Support in Chrome
Students can use Chrome Speak to have any text read aloud to them.
1. Find Chrome Speak in the Chrome Web Store here.
2. Click the "+ Add to Chrome" button to download Chrome Speak.
3. A confirmation box will pop up; click "Add App."
How to Use Chrome Speak
There are two easy ways to use Chrome Speak.
• Option 1: Click on the headphone icon to open Chrome Speak, then type or and copy and paste the desired text into text box and click speak (shown below).
• Option 2: Students can also highlight text, right-click (control-click for Mac users), and select "Read the Selected Text" from the menu.