We recommend using Sendinc, which is a simple, convenient way to send student information securely and privately.
1. Go to www.sendinc.com.
2. Enter a real email address you currently use, create a password, and click "Create Account."
3. You will receive a confirmation email (at the address that you used to create your account). Click "Activate."
• If you don't see a confirmation email from Sendinc, check your spam folder.
4. You can now log into your account.
5. Compose an email as you normally would.
• By default, messages disappear from the recipient's inbox in seven days.
• By default, you are automatically copied on every email you send.
• You may change these options at will.
5. Once you click "Send Secure," you will see a confirmation message appear.
When you receive an email via Sendinc, it might look a little odd or almost spammy. This is normal. See below for an example.