You can see all of your students' Benchmark Writing Assessment results in the Benchmark Writing Assessment report available under the Insight tab. This report will show you each student's mastery level on each of the Benchmark Writing Assessments (Baseline, Mid-Year, and End-of-Year) you assign, thereby letting you compare their progress and determine how you can best help your students improve.
1. Under the Insight tab, select "Benchmark Writing Assessment" from the list of reports.
2. Select the class whose results you want to see from the Class dropdown list.
3. You'll see a list of all students in the class, along with the results of their most recent Benchmark Writing Assessments. (You can also see at a glance which assignments still need grading.) Click on the icon for each student's assessment for more details about the assignment and the student's scores in each rubric.
4. Based on these results, you can easily adjust the reading groups to which your students belong via the dropdown list below each name.
• This report only displays students' last completed Benchmark Writing Assessment of each type, so you'll have the most current data.
• If another teacher at your school has already assigned Benchmark Writing Assessments to any of your students, you will be able to see the results without asking your students to repeat the lessons.
• Reminder: Benchmark Assessments are available to Premium subscribers only.