Students in Illinois will be taking the SAT for the first time this year; how are you preparing your students to put their best foot forward? Whether students are coming in below grade level, at grade level, or achieving well above their expected grade level, every learner must grow.
In this webinar, we will address strategies and best practices for supporting student growth on the Redesigned SAT this spring. Join ThinkCERCA’s founder and CEO, Eileen Murphy, to learn more about:
- Shifts in the SATs and alignment to PARCC and ACTs
- The role content area literacy instruction plays in preparing students for this assessment
- Demands of text and task complexity in the Redesigned SAT
- Simple schoolwide approaches for ensuring students are prepared across content areas
- How to support diverse learners in succeeding on the Redesigned SAT
- Leave with concrete instructional leadership strategies and resources to improve achievement on the SAT and SAT writing assessments.