Steps to add ThinkCERCA to a device with Apple Configurator:
- Launch the Apple Configurator Application (available on MAC OS devices only).
- In the upper left corner, click on "File" and then select "New Profile."
- In the first field (Name) you can input what you like, but we recommend that you write "ThinkCERCA Web Clip." If you would like to make sure the web clip cannot be deleted, you can select "Never" from the Security Toggle so it cannot be removed.
- Next, scroll the left panel all the way to the bottom and select "Web Clips."
- Select "Configure."
- Under Label, input whatever you would like the name to display as on the iPad's home screen (i.e. ThinkCERCA).
- Important Step: Under URL, insert this link: learn.thinkcerca.com/. Make sure to input the link correctly or the Web Clip will not work.
- Download our logo here to use for the Web Clip's image.
- Save your profile. ThinkCERCA is now readily available on your iPad home screen!
See Video Below