How to Add ThinkCERCA to a Device with Jamf:
- Login to your Jamf Dashboard.
- Select "Devices".
- On the left menu, select "Configuration Profiles" and then click "+ New".
- In the first field on the "General" tab (Name) you can input what you like, but we recommend that you write "ThinkCERCA Web Clip". You can add a description if you'd like.
- Next, scroll down on the left panel until you've reached "Web Clips" and select it.
- Click "Configure"
- Under Label, you can input whatever you would like the name to be displayed on the iPad's home-screen. (i.e. ThinkCERCA)
- Important Step: Under URL, input this link learn.thinkcerca.com/ Make sure to input the link properly or the Web Clip will not work. You can also upload a custom logo and make the Web Clip displayed "Full Screen" on the iPad.
- Once done, save your profile and you are now ready to upload into your devices.
You can download the ThinkCERCA logo to use for the Web Clip.