1. From your Schoology dashboard, navigate to "App Center" -> "My Developer Apps" -> "Add App"
2. Enter the following for the required fields:
Type of APP: LTI App
App Name: ThinkCERCA
Configuration Type: Manual
Domain URL: https://learn.thinkcerca.com/lti/sessions
3. You or your School Admin/IT department can fill out the rest of the form and hit "Submit."
4. Next, you will select "Install LTI App" and "Add to Organization"
5. In the next page, chose "Configure" and input the Consumer Key, Shared Secret, and Custom Parameters.
• If your IT department has not already provided you with a unique Consumer Key, Shared Secret, and Custom Parameters, they will need to contact our support team at [email protected].