If your school or district uses Clever, you can sign up for ThinkCERCA and create your teacher account with the Clever Instant Login feature.
To sign up for ThinkCERCA with Clever, follow these steps:
- Visit thinkcerca.com and select the button labeled "Educator" in the top-right corner.
- A dropdown will appear. Select the option to "Sign Up."
- This will take you to a new page. On this page, select “Sign up with Clever.”
- Follow the Clever onscreen instructions and enter your school name.
- Depending on your school, you may be asked to “Log in with Active Directory” or input a username and password.
- After signing in, you will be redirected to complete your ThinkCERCA account setup.
- If you know your upgrade code, you may enter it and you will be associated to the correct school. Your administrator or ThinkCERCA School Success Manager can provide you with an upgrade code. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to receive your upgrade code.
- Select your role at your school.
- If you did not enter an upgrade code, you will be presented with a screen to search for and select your school.
- Select the grade levels you work with.
- Select the subjects that you teach.
- Select “Create Account” to finalize your teacher account.
If you signed into Clever with an email address tied to an existing ThinkCERCA account, the existing account will automatically update to include dual logins. This means that you can access ThinkCERCA via Clever or by logging into ThinkCERCA with the email address and password.