Teachers and administrators can remove students from a class in ThinkCERCA.
Steps to remove a student from a class as a teacher:
- From the Classes page, select the class in which the student is enrolled.
- Toggle to the “Roster” tab next to “Planner.”
- Select the student you wish to withdraw.
- A student information card will appear with a list of currently enrolled classes.
- Select the “X” next to the class you wish to remove the student from.
- Select “Save” and the student will be removed from the class.
Steps to remove a student from a class as an administrator:
- On the Classes page, click "Manage School Roster."
- Search for a student's name or scroll to find a particular student.
- Select "edit" to the right of the student's name.
- You will be taken to a page displaying account details for the student. The table at the right displays classes the student is enrolled in. Select the "X" to remove the student from the class.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm the student's removal from the class. Select "Remove Class" to proceed.
- Select "SAVE" at the bottom of the page to save the changes.