In ThinkCERCA, there are two ways that teachers can view lessons by standard: viewing all aligned lessons or filtering search results by standard.
Method 1: Sort Search Results by Standards
- Navigate to the Lesson Library page.
- In the search bar at the top right, type a keyword and select the "View All Results" option (you can also hit the "enter" key without typing a keyword to view all lessons).
- This will take you to the Search Results page. At the top of the page, select the "Standards" dropdown to filter results by standard. You can also filter by grades.
Method 2: View All Lessons Aligned to a Standard
- Navigate to the Curriculum page.
- In the search bar at the top right, type "CCSS." followed by the anchor or grade-level standard. (Examples: "CCSS.W.3" or "CCSS.W.3.2")
- Hit the enter key or select "View All Results." A page will appear, showing all lessons that align to that standard.