There are many lesson types in ThinkCERCA:
To assign any of these lessons in ThinkCERCA, you must first navigate to the type of lesson you wish to assign. Then, follow the steps below to assign the lesson to individual students.
(If you wish to assign the lesson to your whole class or a group of students, please see the "Assign a Lesson" article.)
Steps to Assign a Lesson to an Individual Student:
- Select the “Assign” button.
- Choose a class to assign the lesson to.
- Select “Next.”
- You will be presented with a screen that – by default – matches differentiated lessons to students’ reading levels. You can accept this suggestion or override it, assigning lessons by groups, individuals, or an entire class. You can also add or remove levels. (If a differentiated level is not available, leveled suggestions may not appear by default.)
For Example, here's how you could adjust the levels to assign the lesson to just one student:
Once you're satisfied with how the lessons are matched to the students in your class, select “Next.”
- Then, you can use the calendar icon to select the duration for the lesson.
- Select “Assign” to assign the lesson.
- Finally, select “View Class Planner” or “Done” to complete the assignment process.