In ThinkCERCA, teachers can view a student's work in progress. To view current work, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Classes page.
- Select the class the student is enrolled in.
- Select the current assignment that has been assigned to the student.
- Scroll to the student's name. Below the column marked "Status," you will see the words "In Progress" if the students has not submitted their work yet.
- Select the words "In Progress." You will then be taken to a student preview page displaying the active work.