In ThinkCERCA, teachers can rescore an already scored assignment. This feature allows you to amend an incorrect grade, provide extra credit points, or otherwise update an assignment score.
You can also return an assignment to the student for revision before updating the score.
Steps to change the score of an assignment:
- Navigate to the Classes page by clicking “Classes” at the top of any ThinkCERCA page.
- You will see a list of your classes. Scroll down to the class that has the assignment you would like to rescore.
- Click on the class to access the Planner for that class.
- In the Planner, select the assignment you would like to rescore.
- Scroll to the student whose assignment you would like to rescore. Select the percentage score under the “Writing” column.
- You will be taken to the page with the scoring format you initially used for the assignment (Quick Score or Rubric Score). You can click on any of the individual scores to update them.
- Once you have completed updating the score for your student, select “Submit Grade” and the score will be updated.