Differentiated Informational Writing Modules
ThinkCERCA features differentiated Writing Modules of informational writing.
- Bullying: How does bullying affect everyone involved: the victim, the bully, and the bystander?
- Social Entrepreneurship: How can entrepreneurship and innovation change the world?
- Humor: What can humor communicate that other types of communication cannot?
- Personal Identity: How is our identity shaped by how others perceive us?
- Genetics: How has health care changed as a result of genetic research?
- Nonverbal Communication: What are the benefits and drawbacks of nonverbal communication?
- Character and Risk: When are tempting rewards worth the risk?
- Nature: How do poets see themselves and their humanity reflected in the natural world?
- Sonnets: How do poets use the traditional form of the sonnet to communicate their ideas in new ways?
- Communities: How do poets use language to help their communities understand and appreciate their experiences and values in ways no one else can?
Introductions to Key Skills & Concepts