The ThinkCERCA team regularly releases new product features to make ThinkCERCA more intuitive and helpful for teachers, students, and administrators to use. Here's what's new and improved this week:
New Support Center Articles
- Reason, Reasoning, and Evidence: The CERCA Sandwich
- Understanding Weekly Usage Reports
- Share a Custom Lesson
- Edit a Custom Lesson
New Bug Fixes and Improvements
- We change the label of completed lessons in your lesson planner from "Finished" to "Completed."
- We added a "View Class Planner" link in every class in the Classes page that re-directs you to the Class Planner page for the selected class.
- We fixed a bug that didn't allow students to continue to the next step of a Skills Lesson on an iPad.
If you would like to inquire about a feature or share feedback, please send a note to email@example.com.