The ThinkCERCA team regularly releases new product features to make ThinkCERCA more intuitive and helpful for teachers, students, and administrators to use. Here's what's new and improved this week:
New Support Center Articles
New Bug Fixes and Improvements
- When assigning the same lesson or a lesson from the same Writing Module you have already assigned, a page will appear to confirm whether you want to add more students to the existing assignment or create a new lesson.
- When enrolling new students to a class, current assignments were not being automatically assigned. "All Students" is now the default option when assigning a new lesson.
- When new students are added to a class, ThinkCERCA now automatically updates the Class Roster with this information. Previously, a manual refresh was required to reflect this change.
- The ThinkCERCA team corrected an issue with Google Chrome's newest update that caused the "Preview" and "Assign" links associated with Direct Instructions lessons to disappear.
- ThinkCERCA implemented a timeout warning so that users get notified once their session is about to expire.
If you would like to inquire about a feature or share feedback, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.