After ThinkCERCA has been added to your school's Canvas LMS, teachers can add a Module that allow students to connect their Canvas accounts to ThinkCERCA.
- While logged in to your Canvas account, choose your class.
- In the "Home" section, select "+ Module".
- You can name the module "ThinkCERCA Website" or anything you chose and then select "Add Module".
- Publish the Module by selecting the Ø icon.
- Click on the "+" sign and select "External Tool" from the dropdown. Select the App that your or your school administrator created as outlined on these steps, and select "Add Item".
- Select "Add Item" and publish the resource by selecting the Ø icon.
- Once the module has been added, students can follow the steps in this article to sign in to ThinkCERCA using Canvas.