With PowerSchool, district administrators can seamlessly connect their rosters to ThinkCERCA.
To enable rostering using PowerSchool, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to PowerSchool admin portal.
- On the start page, select "System" from the main menu.
- Select "System Settings."
- Select "Plugin Management Configuration."
- Select "Install."
- Choose the plugin installation file (plugin.xml), and select "Install."
- Record the values for the Client ID and Client Secret in a secure place. (You will need these later.)
- Once the configuration is completed, please reach out to a PowerSchool representative to obtain the Endpoint URL that allows ThinkCERCA to access your PowerSchool system.
When you have obtained the Endpoint URL from PowerSchool and completed the steps above, please submit this ThinkCERCA form. The details shared in the form will allow a ThinkCERCA representative to begin your roster configuration.
After you submit the form, a ThinkCERCA representative will be in touch in 1-2 business days to discuss the file sharing process with you. The ThinkCERCA representative will then set up the rostering sync, and confirm with you when the rostering process has concluded.